Our client is seeking an experienced customer service agent to work in their fast-paced environment. This is a permanent, full-time position. Hybrid-working is optional, after 6 month probation period. The successful candidate will be competent in prioritizing their workload and have excellent team working skills. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Inputting and cross-checking pricing and customer details on Sage Accounting system
- Support Customer Service, Warehouse & Sales teams
- Customer Quotations and monthly follow-up with sales team
- Setting up Sale / Returns orders for sales team in emergency cases
- Customer service calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, courier etc.)
- Liaise with Accounts department to ensure excellent customer interaction; sending PODs and copy invoice
- Office admin duties to include (but not limited to); stationary orders, filing, sales reports etc
- 3+ years experience in a customer-service role
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Pivot tables Outlook)
- Highly Experienced with SAGE 50 system
- Excellent Customer Service / Phone skills
- Outstanding Communication and Interpersonal abilities
- Excellent Organisational skills. This can be a pressurised work environment, so being able to prioritise your workload is a must.
- Experience in the Medical Industry an advantage
If this role is of interest to you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com