Our client, a utilities company, are seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team on a full time permanent basis in their office in south Dublin.
Duties of the Sales Administrator include providing full support to our External Sales Brokers. Other duties maybe assigned by management.
- Fully support all external sales brokers through call and email.
- Uploading customer data to the CRM for external sales reps.
- Processing of all retentions on the CRM for external sales reps.
- Tracking all Brokers sales and retentions through the CRM.
- Amending and approving all Brokers invoices.
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Reporting on weekly KPIs to the Administration Manager.
- Processing and Filing of all customer contracts.
- Processing and tracking of all online sales from the customer portal.
- Uploading all comparison site sales to the CRM daily.
- Liaising with comparison sites through call and email.
- Processing of monthly reconciliation and invoices for all comparison sites.
- Any ad hoc duties requested by management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Accounts receivable experience would be advantageous
- Sales experience preferable but not essential
- Be enthusiastic with a professional telephone manner
- Possess excellent communication and organisation skills
- Have good understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org