For over 15 years, Storm Recruitment have placed Permanent, Contract and temporary staff all in various sectors across Dublin, Wicklow and Wexford and its due to this growth that we are looking to speak with Trainee and Experienced Recruiters
The Recruitment Consultant will join either the Accountancy & Finance Division or the Manufacturing/Light industrial Division depending on experience .
- You will manage existing and new clients, getting to know their business, how they operate, and what type of candidates would be the best fit for them.
- Working under the supervision of an experienced recruiter in the placement of Perm, temp and contract Staff
- Develop and grow relationships with Clients from on site, telephone and video interviews.
- candidate searches utilising advertising, database searching, head-hunting, networking, social media etc
- Undertaking telephone and Video interviews with candidates and presenting suitable candidates to our clients
- All administration duties around the recruitment process
- Developing and building long-term relationships with candidates based on trust
- Expanding our client base through direct selling and business development;
Our Remuneration packages include:
- Salary is Negotiable based on experience and targets.
- 15% and 20% commissions
- Education Assistance
- Full ERF Training
- Mobile phone & Laptop
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days annual leave that increase by 1 day for each year of service.
- Monthly Lunches
- Bike to work scheme
- Christmas Extra Bonus
- Essential Requirements:
Min of 1 year’s experience in sales, Customer Service, Account Executive, in house Recruiter etc
Ideally but not essential : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Fully authorised to work in Ireland.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org