Join our client as a Quality Manager in Clonmel, Co Tipperary (Hybrid working Model) and lead their commitment to Food Safety and Quality.
- Supervise QA team for standard manufacturing.
- Drive Process & Quality System Improvements.
- Ensure food safety standards and hygiene are maintained.
- Lead the HACCP team for a comprehensive food safety model.
- Manage Risk Assessment, customer complaints, and Quality Department.
- Implement QA Systems in New Product Development.
- Drive Quality improvement initiatives and audits.
- Diploma or higher in Food Science/Quality.
- Energetic, communicative, and goal-oriented.
- Analytical problem solver and natural leader.
- Strong PC skills in Word and Spreadsheets.
If this Quality Manager role is of interest to you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Lucy today or connect with her on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org