Our client is seeking a Junior Project Management officer to join their team, The PMO team is critical to the success of our client, and works closely with colleagues in all functions across the business.
This role will be on a hybrid basis, you will be required in the office in Clonskeagh, 1 day per week.
This is a junior role, designed for the successful candidate to grow and develop their skills and experience while providing key support and governance to the project teams and stakeholders.
- Monitor and provide reporting on Internal and External Projects.
- Support Project Governance of Internal and External Projects.
- Work closely across all Project Teams and Stakeholders.
- Ensure the quality of company data and reports.
- Provide ad hoc reports to Executive Team.
- Conduct some administrative duties, including, but not limited to invoices, data entry, meetings and presentation preparation.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1 to 2 years’ initial experience in a similar role.
- Some Project Management Experience Required.
- Qualification in Business or Finance.
- Experience working in the Software Industry an advantage.
- Detailed orientated and highly organised.
- Works well on own initiative as well as in a team environment.
- Experience in running meetings and delivering presentations.
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org