Our client is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to support the team in audience identification, scheduling, logistics, producing events, documentation, and tracking the completion, attendance and performance of global enablement sessions. This role is initially on a 6 month contract but go perm for the right candidate.
As a Project Coordinator, you will also work with Enablement leaders and cross functional teams to manage the Enablement request intake process to assess and communicate overall demand for enablement globally.
You are an ideal candidate if you have a solid track record of successfully managing the logistics and scheduling of global programs, are extremely organized, have strong communication skills, excel in project management, can work across multiple time zones, and have experience facilitating and producing virtual events using Zoom technology (including breakout rooms).
- Coordinate and manage internal resources and third parties/vendors as necessary for the flawless execution of program deliverables.
- Plan, coordinate, and schedule training sessions, workshops and events, prep speakers, and provide day-of event support.
- Track and monitor enrolment, create attendee rosters, send reminder emails, pre-course work, manager notifications, post-course communication, etc. per course requirements.
- Manage course evaluations and report program performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Schedule presenters and/or facilitators for respective courses.
- Book conference rooms, coordinate catering, and coordinate delivery of training supplies.
- Manage Slack channel communications
- Maintain team internal sites with relevant course information.
- Implement best practices and standards to ensure consistency and quality across the entire portfolio of Sales Enablement programs.
- Evaluate new enablement requests through conducting discovery interviews, completing assessments, and determining prioritization.
- Prepare presentations for the team and senior management highlighting program or portfolio performance in an easy to understand executive-ready manner.
- Perform data entry into spreadsheets, LMS and other tools.
- Conduct monthly & quarterly reviews of: org charts, links, photos etc. to keep sites up to date and useful.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven working experience in project management,
- 2-3 years of related experience.
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit.
- Excellent attention to detail, oral, written and presentation skills, confident communicator.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn/develop new reporting tools.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels and across business functions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Responds well to feedback.
- Experience using: Zoom/Zoom Breakout Rooms/ Google Apps
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com