We are seeking a Project Administrator to join our clients team based in Ballymount .
In order to succeed in this role, you must have excellent collaboration and communication skills needed to work with a team of Project Coordinators and Project Managers.
- Scheduling routine meetings and recording decisions (e.g., next steps, assigned tasks etc.)
- Breaking complex projects into simpler tasks and setting goals and timeframes
- Creating and updating workflows
- Measuring and reporting on the project performance
- Acting as the contact point for all project participants
- Monitoring progress of the project and also addressing potential issues
- Coordinating quality controls for ensuring the deliverables meet client demands
- Retrieving necessary information such as related case studies and client/user requirements
- Preparing and providing documentation to key stakeholders and internal teams
- Ordering resources (e.g., software and equipment)
- Prior experience as a Project Coordinator, Project Administrator or a similar role
- Experience with project management software such as Trello and MS Project
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Exceptional time-management and organisational skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
If this role is of interest to you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com