Storm Recruitment are working with one of Europes leading multi-service providers, Who due to huge company growth are looking for a pricing manager to join the finance team. This role is suitable for someone with previous pricing analysis experience who are looking to take on more responsibility and oversee pricing activities across the organisation.
This role will be developing and implementing pricing strategies that maximize profitability while maintaining competitiveness in the market.
You will be working directly with the CEO and board of directors for this role.
- Develop and implement pricing strategies to maximize profitability and market competitiveness.
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends and customer preferences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand product offerings and market positioning.
- Analyze pricing data to identify opportunities and risks.
- Monitor and adjust pricing strategies based on market dynamics.
- Develop pricing models and guidelines for consistency and accuracy.
- Work with the sales team to provide pricing guidance and support negotiations.
- Collaborate with finance to assess pricing impacts on profitability.
- Provide regular reports and presentations on key pricing metrics and trends.
- Stay updated with industry best practices and pricing trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, or a related field.
- Proven experience in pricing management or a related role.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret pricing data.
- Solid understanding of pricing strategies and tools.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment is desirable.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to hear more, send your CV to Shauna today or connect with her on LinkedIn!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com