Our client based in Ballymount is looking for a part-time, enthusiastic, results-driven and forward-thinking Sales Administrator to join their amazing culture.
Duties will include:
- Sales order processing
- General Administration
- Maintaining sales records and assisting with reports
- Assisting the sales department with general admin work
What You’ll Need
- Leaving cert (equivalent) or higher
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong accuracy, organisational and administration skills
- Proficient in English reading and writing
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office suite and ERP experience a bonus
- Highly organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy
- Previous Sales Admin experience is preferred
Hours are part-time within the standard business day. For the right candidate, they can be agreed to suit. Office-based with the potential for remote working in the future.
If this Sales Administrator role is of interest to you and you would like to hear more, send your CV to Colette today or connect with Colette on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org