Are you an experienced Bookkeeper, Part-Qualified/Qualified Accountant or Accounting Technician? We have an exciting opportunity with a €48k salary, + Pension + VHI + Hybrid.
Based in D2, our client is looking for a Trainee or a qualified Management Accountant to join their busy practice and help drive the firm’s accounting technology strategy to best serve their clients and project manage the roll out of new accounting solutions.
Ideally you will be proficient in various accounting software programs (Surf, Receipt Bank, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero)
This is a new opportunity within the firm and requires a positive, self-motivated individual with superior organisational and technical skills.
- Guide clients in change management processes, from current practices to the adoption of best practice, using technology, for greater efficiency’s and growth.
- Become proficient in various accounting software programs (Surf, Receipt Bank,QuickBooks, Sage,Xero) to make qualified recommendations of packages, accounting tools and connected app functionality to clients to support their accounting needs.
- Providing Outsourcing Services to a bureau of clients which will include (but is not limited to:Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Payroll Processing
- Monthly bookkeeping processes
- Bank Reconciliation
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Complete Revenue Returns
- Prepare Non-Audit Year-End Accounts
- Company Secretarial compliance with the Companies Office
- Complete other ad-hoc internal admin duties such as time sheets and invoicing.
Skills and competencies required;
- Experienced Bookkeeper, Part-Qualified/Qualified Accountant or Accounting Technician
- Minimum of 4 years+ work experience with strong technology, management account sand payroll experience.
- Working knowledge of accounting software packages such as Relate, MicroPay, Surf, Receipt Bank, Quick Books, Sage, Xero or similar with a high aptitude and interest for using new software.
- Ability to use and implement AI-based accounting software, accounting tools and connected app functionality in house and to clients
- Client-oriented with initiative, enthusiasm and problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information with maximum discretion
- Excellent organisational skills, time-management and communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgement and decision making when necessary
21 Days Annual Leave [to include Good Friday]. Additional 1 day every 5 years.
• Flexi-time – starting anytime between 8:30-10am, finishing anytime between 4:30pm-6:30pm
[Hours are 9-5:30pm]
• Working From Home option: 4 days a month in office.
• Summer hours [ Jul/Aug, with a 13:00 finish on Friday]
• Social Club
• Professional Subscriptions
• Life Assurance
• PHI – Income Protection
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com