My client based in Dublin are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join their Out Of Home Marketing team on a hybrid basis. This role is best suited towards someone with FMCG marketing experience, trade marketing experience, knowledge of the industry and 2-3 years experience. The role involves three key responsibilities Customer/Industry Marketing, Sales Support and Tracking/Reporting.
The Out of Home Marketing Specialist builds and implements the marketing strategy within the Out of Home (OOH) Channels, working across the following segments: Restaurants (QSR, Casual Dining, Fast Casual), Delivery, Catering, Café/Tea/Bistro, Vending and Speciality Retail. They will be responsible for developing and leading marketing initiatives that support securing new business opportunities, whilst expanding execution and driving demand.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES CUSTOMER MARKETING
- Responsible for adapting and executing the international marketing guidelines for the OOH channel in line with market needs.
- Create, develop, and implement marketing activities to win the hearts and minds of consumers, which in turn will support unlocking new distribution across the total OOH channel.
- Manage the creation and delivery of marketing activities working with key stakeholders to understand customer requirements and deliver on joint business plans and objectives.
- Drive brand awareness and consumption within the OOH channels through innovative marketing activities.
- Develop effective relationships with Key Account Managers and Business Developers, sharing marketing strategies and working collaboratively to support them deliver the overall channel objectives.
- In conjunction with the sales team build a deeper understanding of key customers’ agenda/strategies and align with the clients key initiatives to land marketing opportunities.
- Responsible for the creation, sourcing, management and allocation of POS tools and monitoring correct placement within the OOH channel.
- Support in developing and delivering industry-leading staff engagement initiatives that target decision-makers, managers and frontline staff with sales strategies, training, & incentives to make the client’s brand the No. 1 brand they want to work with.
- Deliver tools, concepts & systems to track & measure the channel impact of key initiatives and evolve plans to maximize investment & strategy.
TRACKING, ANALYZING & REPORTING
- Manage, track and analyse performance and execution within the OOH channel.
- Take best practices from other markets and adapt to implement locally where relevant.
- Build the annual business plan with the support of the On Trade Marketing Manager, ensuring the best plan and outcome for the OOH Channel.
- Develop key relationships with International HQ specialists to share insights & learnings, and best practices and align country plans.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of working in Marketing
- Interpersonal, organizational & communication skills
- Flexible and proactive attitude, able to cope with a fast-changing environment
- Full clean driving licence
- Company Pension
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working
- 20% Bonus
- 22 days annual leave
If you’re interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with Orla today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org