Our client based in North Wicklow is seeking a Order Administrator to join their busy team. Reporting to the Production Manager, the role is to process sales orders from existing customers, from sales order to production order. This process is achieved through the company’s ERP system (SAP). The role will also include general administration tasks as required.
This is a part time role, five mornings per week.
Key Competencies/ Selection criteria:
· Experience using SAP or other similar ERP system.
· Competent with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Confident on the phone, with the ability to generate a good rapport with customers.
· Enthusiastic and keen to learn.
· Good problem solver.
· Having attention to detail and accuracy.
· Proficient in data entry.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
Your role will include but will not be limited to the following tasks;
· Process orders, within the company’s accounts package, on a daily basis.
· Liaising with customers where additional detail is required e.g. PO numbers
· Checking accuracy of pricing between customer order and SAP and informing customers where discrepancies arise.
· Bringing orders through to Production order level and liaising with Production Manager re same.
· Monitor regular customer order patterns and contact customers where unexpected reductions are identified.
· Assist with end of month stock take preparation and input of stock take data.
· General administration duties.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org