Our client based in North Wicklow have an exciting opportunity for an Order Fulfillment Administrator to join their team in North Wicklow.
The Order Fulfilment administrator will be the primary link to their key customers across the globe. You will work in a multi-functional team working closely with all departments to provide World Class Customer Service.
This role provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to make the role their own and constantly reimagine how best to satisfy our customer demands
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Build strong mutually beneficial business relationships with customers.
- Process Customer Orders on the ERP system.
- Process shipping and Customer invoices on the ERP system.
- Liaise constantly with customers, logistics and production planning to ensure customer needs are met.
- Be the voice of the customer in the business.
Job Qualifications & Required Skills
- Preferred 2-3 years of Customer Service experience with evidence of building strong relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be proficient with Excel, Adobe and related Microsoft office programs.
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous experience with producing invoices and commercial invoices is essential.
- A team player
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com