Our client based in Bray is seeking an order administrator for 2 months to assist the administration team in the run up to the busy Christmas period.
This role is temporary for the months of November and December.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in order fulfilment, but this is not essential.
The purpose of the role is to assist in the preparation of the Corporate and Online Sales Orders. This will include:
- Assist in the preparation of corporate orders and ensure that they are ready for fulfilment by the ‘Loading’ team in accordance with written policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all orders are prepared accurately and timely.
- Ensure that all orders are prepared for the Loading team in a professional manner.
- Ensure information is accurately entered into the POS and CRM software and in a timely manner.
- Working as part of the fulfilment team to ensure that the pipeline is accurately monitored and managed to ensure that the orders are fulfilled as required.
- Ensure that your location is maintained in a tidy and orderly fashion.
What you’ll bring
- Our ideal candidate should be adept at working as part of a team.
- Have a strong work ethic to work towards meeting deadlines.
- Have a keen ability to pay attention to detail.
- Motivated and enthusiastic with a high degree of integrity and be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications including excel.
- Previous experience in data entry is an advantage.
If this role is of interest to you and you are available from early November to Christmas, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com