Here in Storm, we are currently looking for a highly experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated Operations Manager to join our client’s fast-growing successful Facilities Service plant Based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be a key part of the management team and will oversee all aspects of operations including, ensuring and improving performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of the unit, using key performance indicators. The Operations Manager will also be responsible for managing a team of 100+ staff, they will also analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency. The Operations Manager will receive training and have the opportunity to gain experience in all areas of the facility with amazing opportunities for job progression within the company.
- Planning and managing the plants’ overall day-to-day operations i.e. Production, Distribution, Customer Service.
- Someone with the ability to set and lead service standards required by your team and hold staff members accountable.
- Manage and support health and safety on site
- The Manager will be responsible for onboarding, ongoing training, and maintaining all staff performance levels.
- Utilizes customer & employee feedback and an “open door” policy to identify and address issues or paths to growth in a timely manner.
- Manage quality systems, ISO & RABC to the site
- To liaise and work alongside other facility providers onsite.
- Strives to constantly improve customer service excellence.
- Experience in business planning and striving to reach targets, alongside financial planning & reporting.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in the management of a large hospitality venue or food manufacturing production.
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations Management, or professional recognition in a relevant discipline preferred.
- Experience in staff training, rotas, and financial reporting.
- Excellent communication and team leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good ability to handle pressurized situations and busy periods.
- Flexible, Innovative, and Adaptable.
Excellent salary on offer, company car or car allowance, pension, and healthcare.
If you feel like this is the role for you and you would like to know more please apply today with an up-to-date CV to Claire today or connect with her on LinkedIn
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com