Our client based in North Dublin is experiencing exceptional growth, they are looking for a detail-oriented Operations Coordinator who can help build and grow within their winning culture.
- Support their installation, production and surveying teams on a daily basis
- Support their customers – the main contact from when the order is made through to the successful delivery of the product
- Liaise with customers in relation to booking key stages of their customer journey
- Ensure all customer queries and issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Ensure all payments are collected.
Key Requirements / Skills Pivotal Role within Global Operations Team and successfully appointed will have the opportunity to grow within the role. with a clear career pathway for right candidate into management.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and individually.
- Experience in diary management and coordinating.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential for this role.
- Ability to take responsibility for tasks and ensure they are followed through to completion.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) experience is required.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service,
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast environment.
If this Operations Coordinator role is of interest to you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today or connect with Colette on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org