Our client based in North Dublin is seeking a highly organised Office Administrator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team and ensuring the office is running smoothly. The candidate should have a minimum of 4 -5 years of experience.
The successful candidate will be required to possess and demonstrate:
- Providing administrative support to the Business Operations Manager & Team
- Document Management and Management of Quality Management System using SharePoint
- Co-ordinate schedules for project team meetings
- Attend meetings and minute taking
- Assisting in the scheduling of training both inhouse & off-site
- Coordination of purchasing/stock control/distribution of supplies and equipment across Ireland & Europe
- Other Ad hoc and administrative duties as required
- Fluent English, both spoken & written
- Proven experience as an office administrator, ideally for 4+ years in an office assistant or relevant role
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Time management skills
- Minute taking
- Proficient with MS Office skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Following qualifications, skills and experience would be an advantage.
- Experience with MS SharePoint in a corporate environment
- ISO9001:2015 or other quality management approaches
- Project Management
If this role is of interest to you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org