Our client based in Cherrywood, Dublin south, are seeking an experienced Office Manager to join their team, on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will be part of a high-challenge, high support team while ensuring the smooth running of our office.
Please note that this is an office based position, not a hybrid role. The person will be required to work 5 days a week onsite in our office in Cherrywood, South County Dublin.
Responsibilities will include:
Office Management responsibilities:
- Working closely with all colleagues to ensure the smooth running of our office environment to a very high standard.
- Management of the office meeting room booking system and stationary supplies.
- Directing, coordinating, and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling.
- Provide visitors to the office with support and guidance in line with our core values.
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Processing invoices and managing office budgets.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Organising office and process induction for new employees.
- Organising meetings and managing databases.
- Preparing letters, presentations, and reports for the executive team.
- Attending meetings with senior management and taking minutes.
- Assisting in the organisation company events and conferences.
- Providing extensive international travel and diary management, including changing requirements at short notice with accurate calendar updates.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries on behalf of the executive team.
- Other ad-hoc research projects and administrative needs.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the successful coordination and management of contractor work, minimising disruption to colleagues while work is ongoing.
- Managing the aesthetics of the office: cleaners, lighting etc.
- Ensuring best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for our colleagues.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Manage carparking allocation.
- Manage hot desk system.
The skills and experience you will bring:
- The successful candidate must have at least 5-10 years’ previous experience working in a busy office environment.
- Experience in supporting a senior management team is required.
- Health and safety experience required.
- Adaptable and Flexible under pressure while maintaining a calm approach.
- High degree of initiative, discretion, and confidence with the ability to pick things up quickly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interact at a senior management level.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills in particular Word, Excel and Power Point and the ability to research and learn new technology as required.
- High tolerance for fast pace, change and ambiguity.
- High attention to detail and concern for order and quality, providing a highly structured and organized approach.
- Ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team.
- Well presented, well-spoken and able to represent the company in a personable and friendly manner, upbeat and positive with high energy
- Strategically minded, with a forward-thinking approach
- You must be highly organised with excellent communication skills.
- Focused with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You must have the ability to work on your own initiative, take ownership of tasks and be accountable.
- Experience working in a large tech company would be a distinct advantage.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com