Our client, based in Bray, is hiring an Office Administrator with expertise in ISO procedures. The selected candidate will be responsible for overseeing daily office operations, implementing office policies and procedures aligned with ISO standards, and ensuring efficient office processes. The role requires strong organizational and communication skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate meetings and maintain office supplies and equipment.
- Develop and implement efficient office policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to ISO standards in all office processes.
- Supervise maintenance of office equipment and facilities, including vendor coordination.
- Administer office budgets, track expenses, and prepare financial reports.
- Provide support to other departments, such as Sales, Finance, and Marketing.
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders, including vendors and clients.
- Assist in preparing and quality checking sales team quotes.
- Assist with company van operations.
- Project and team management qualifications/skills are advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years of office administration experience.
- Knowledge of ISO procedures (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 27001).
- Strong leadership and team coordination skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills to identify areas for improvement based on data analysis.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to hear more, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to Colette@stormrecruitment.ie