We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to join our client’s growing team. The right candidate for this position will have a Mechanical Engineering degree and some HVAC experience.
- Interpret drawings for HVAC layouts and materials.
- Liaise with internal and external teams, and attend meetings.
- Complete O&M manuals promptly.
- Manage on-site subcontractors and workforce.
- Efficiently plan and ensure safety and quality standards.
- Handle material ordering and control.
- Support timely project completion.
- Ensure materials availability on schedule.
- Negotiate for budget compliance.
- Optimize workforce allocation.
- Focus on accurate drawings to avoid errors.
- Relevant degree in Building Services/Mechanical Engineering
- BIM/CAD experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with mechanical contractors or relevant suppliers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Team player with problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Salary – €35k-€40k
Benefits discussed at interview stage.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more please apply with an up-to-date CV to Claire today or connect with her on LinkedIn
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org