Our client is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join their growing Global Employer Brand Marketing team. The succesful candidate will need to be a data-driven professional who has a passion for developing campaign plans and tactics that leverage both digital and non-digital channels to engage our targeted audiences.
This position requires understanding campaign planning, digital channels, and the ability to use data-driven insights to optimise campaign performance. You must be detail-oriented and committed to executing multiple assignments on tight deadlines.
Innovative, dynamic, strong problem-solving skills, data-driven, attention to detail, and a can-do attitude are the keys to success in this role.
This is a 12-month contract position with the view for the contract to be extended to 24 months,
What you’ll own:
- Executes on programs or campaigns
- Assists and executes a demand generation strategy across channels- like email, paid social media, digital events, and in-person events
- Own the lead management process from lead capture to clean up to follow-up. You will work collaboratively with recruiting and obtain feedback on the success of marketing campaigns
- Execute campaigns to nurture leads and existing database to move qualified leads through the hiring funnel
- Measure, analyse, and report campaign performance and deliver regular campaign performance briefs to marketing and recruitment leadership
- Use automation and tools to improve processes and productivity
- Partner closely with a manager and recruitment teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of ongoing campaigns across email, social media, and other digital advertising
- Understand how to market towards personas and implement strategies across different markets and locations.
- Collaborates across multiple teams and pro-actively seeks out training, development and growth opportunities to become a better marketer
- Proficient in German or French
- 2-3+ years marketing experience
- Experience implementing paid social campaigns across all social media platforms
- Experience creating nurture campaigns to move prospects through the funnel
- Experience managing and executing in-person and digital events and conferences
- Strong organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Data and results driven
- Experience working with a global team
If you’re interested in this Marketing Specialist role, please get in touch with Orla today in the office or connect with her on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com