Our client who was rated one of Ireland’s best employers for 2023 is seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager to join their team based in Dublin West.
This is a full-time permanent Monday-Friday position with a 35-hour week. The salary on offer is €47,000-58,000 DOE.
Overview of Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsibility to create, coordinate and publish communications and marketing content across various channels, including the website, social media, print, and online materials.
• Work with the wider Communications Department and internal business partners to identify content opportunities and produce the relevant materials as required across Enable Irelands functions
• Support the Communication Department’s culture of continuous improvement by providing regular reports and reviews which feed into the overall strategy.
• Liaise with relevant bodies, key stakeholders and external agencies as required.
• Proactively create and identify media opportunities in line with the strategic goals in particular in support of Brand identity across Services, Fundraising, and Commercial functions
• Management of proactive and reactive media relations, including preparation of statements, arranging interviews, advising on launches, and photocalls as needed.
• Develop strong working relationships with local and national journalists working in areas relevant to our sector.
• Manage media queries and work with the Communications and Marketing Manager to develop responses/statements.
• Protect and enhance the organisation’s public reputation and act as a spokesperson as required
• Responsibility to expand the client’s presence on social media and management of social accounts implementation of the e-commerce strategy for retail, including promotion of online sales.
• Develop new e-mail marketing campaigns to reach supporters and support of our commercial businesses and digital fundraising campaigns
• Promote digital knowledge, assist in drafting digital guidelines, and ensure guidelines are understood and adhered to throughout the organisation. Provide social and digital marketing advice, support, and training to internal stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
• Degree-level qualification in a relevant field.
• 5 years experience in a similar communications or marketing role
• Experience in leading social media & digital marketing campaigns
• Full clean driving license and access to own vehicle
• Proven experience in media relations, corporate communications, public relations, and digital media.
• Professional experience with managing social media sites, digital marketing campaigns, and monitoring tools
• Experience in creating engaging content for print and online
• Competency in the use of digital tools including Google Analytics, AdWords, and Content Management Systems
• Professional Knowledge of GDPR processes and implications for communication and marketing professionals.
• Additional qualification in PR, communications, or marketing
• Knowledge of graphic and video editing tools
• Knowledge of disability or health sector in Ireland
• Knowledge of Drupal CMS
• Project management skills
• Excellent training opportunities
• Generous annual leave entitlements
• Long service reward scheme
• Pay adjusted Maternity Leave
• Pay adjusted Adoptive Leave
• Pay adjusted Paternity Leave
• Wellbeing benefits
If you’re interested in this Marketing and Communications Manager role, please get in touch with Orla today in the office or connect with her on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org