As the Managing Director, you will be responsible for leadership across the business activity including operations & Client development etc. The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG/FOOD background.
The company prides themselves on providing quality customer service, building long term relationships, customer satisfaction.
- The MD will be expected to oversee the business as a whole from operations, budgets, business development, growing revenue etc.
- Develop and implement a long-term strategic plan to drive growth and achieve the company’s vision and objectives.
- Track industry trends and market dynamics, identifying new opportunities and potential risks.
- Assess and review the existing organisational and team structure, making the required changes to up skill capability and drive strategic vision across the workforce.
- Business development, grow revenue, sales, profits for the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Described as a credible, commercial MD who brings inspirational leadership capability.
- Experienced in having P&L responsibility and driving business growth organically through different channels.
- Strong when influencing and steering a well-established and profitable business.
- Pragmatic, resilient and growth focused and brings a can-do attitude.
- Some understanding of logistics industry would be advantageous.
- Currently living within reasonable commuting distance North Dublin/ Meath
The successful Managing Director will:
- Have a proven leadership experience ideally within the Food industry.
- Have a demonstrable background in growing a regionally focused SME.
- Exceptional strategic planning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Location – Louth /North Dublin
- Competitive salary
- Annual Leave – 25 days plus public bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Additional benefits – Death is service and Critical illness cover.
- Car allowance
Please send an up-to-date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com