This role based in South County Dublin, you will work as part of the finance team in the production of management accounts, reports and forecasts to provide comprehensive financial information to the business. Salary neg +VHI+ Pension
- Manage the production of weekly and monthly financial information to ensure the business is provided with accurate figures to the agreed timescale.
- Assist in the production of the annual budget for the region in conjunction with the operational management
- Ensure the accurate preparation and posting of monthly accruals and prepayments
- Produce reports to analyse specific areas of business performance such as sales and contract profitability.
- Report on Key Performance Indicators for the business.
- Reconcile the balance sheet.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of all functional activities through increasing the effectiveness, efficiency and added value of all functional activities.
- Act as a finance expert to the operational management in the business to ensure that processes and procedures are understood.
- Provide training to operational management as required to raise the level of understanding of the accounting and budgeting processes.
- Interact with the operational management and admin teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Interact with the directors of the business to provide information and respond to requests for assistance.
- Investigate monthly results and variances to budget to understand the causes and provide information to operational managers.
- Generate reports as required and analyse reports/make recommendations on trends and improvements to achieve and enhance Operational Excellence.
Qualified Accountant Qualification
Apply below or call Elaine on 01 255 7377 ext 4 to discuss further.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com