Our client based in Clonskeagh are seeking a management accountant to join their team on a hybrid working basis.
As a key member of the team, and reporting to the CFO, you will contribute to the successful delivery of our business through the creation of a meaningful management reporting system.
* Provide clear, comprehensive and relevant management information within agreed
deadlines and particularly to alert management to significant trends or issues.
* Provide regular overhead analysis to ensure that significant variances or trends are
highlighted and dealt with in a timely manner.
* Provide input to the identification and correction of areas that require financial
improvement and contribute to driving financial awareness throughout the business.
* Assist the CFO in the preparation and review of the monthly management accounts
including a detailed commentary around variances
Assist the CFO in the development of the annual budget process and the stress
testing of the underlying assumptions.
* Third Level qualification or equivalent
* Qualified Professional Accounting qualification (preferably CIMA).
* 3-5 Years management accounting experience, preferably within a Software
* Good knowledge of Sage system and proficient use of MS Excel.
* Be commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across an
* Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving
skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com