Storm Recruitment is delighted to be working with one of Europe’s leading tourism companies with a HQ based in Dublin City Centre, Due to major company growth are looking to expand their finance team by hiring a Management Accountant.
This role is 90% Remote working, With an added benefit of 20 days overseas remote working allowance.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports with accuracy and compliance.
- Collaborate on budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning.
- Analyze costs, pricing, margins, and profitability.
- Generate and interpret financial data for management insights.
- Maintain financial control and implement internal controls.
- Conduct financial analysis and provide recommendations.
- Support audits and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Improve accounting processes and systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and provide financial guidance.
- Review commercial performance and develop best practices.
- Provide financial analysis, forecasting, and modeling.
- Assist in establishing and measuring KPIs.
- Support business decisions and negotiations.
- Contribute to monthly reports and budgeting processes.
- Provide financial expertise to other departments.
- Work on cost database accuracy with stakeholders.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles; professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance..
- Proficiency in Excel and IT literacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation abilities.
- Ability to build relationships and work independently under pressure.
- Experience with Tableau or similar applications.
Please note that the summarized bullet points are a condensed version of the original job description and may not capture all the details.
If you are interested in this management accountant position and you would like to know more, please apply with an up-to-date to Shauna today or connect with her on LinkedIn
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org