Here in Storm we are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join our clients ever growing team in Dublin South. The ideal candidate for this role will have a background in HVAC Equipment/Electrical Services.
- Be responsible for and carry out maintenance and preventative maintenance on all equipment to ensure that it is running effectively at all times
- Maintain comprehensive paperwork and ensure all documentation is up-to-date
- Work closely with the production manager to ensure maintenance work is prioritized
- Identify, source and replenish spare
- Excellent PLC skills including fault finding and program adjustments.
- HVAC Equipment/Electrical Services/Projects.
- Troubleshooting electrical reactive works
- Instrumentation/pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical experience.
- Refrigeration/Steam Boilers/Fire/Intruder/Sprinkler systems.
- Air compressors, Vacuum systems
Monday-Saturday 5/6 split shift
Hourly rate – €16p/h
If you feel like this is the role for you and you would like to know more please apply with an up-to-date CV to Claire today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com