Here in Storm, we are delighted to currently be recruiting for a Maintenance Manager to join our client’s team. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next in their career and looking to progress within a company.
- To lead and direct the team to ensure that downtime is kept to a minimum
- Be responsible for overseeing the day to day maintenance of all production machinery to ensure the smooth running of the factory
- Ensure repairs are carried out in a timely manner
- Carry out preventative maintenance, direct the team in fault finding and diagnose possible equipment errors
- Ensure the team are continuously receiving training
- Oversee and manage any installation of new equipment and machinery
- Qualified Electrician
- Mechanical exposure
- Minimum of 3years experience in a maintenance/manufacturing role
- Previous management/supervisory experience in a similar role(essential)
- IT skills
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics experience
This is a Monday-Friday role 8:00am- 4:00pm with some flexibility being required within the role.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more please apply with an up-to-date to Claire today!
Due to time constraints, we can only accept applications from candidates living within Ireland and with the relevant working permits/visas.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org