Our Insurance client based in Sandyford is looking for a Junior Accounts Assistant to join a busy team
Ideal candidates will have at least one year experience in a similar role.
Full training given.
- Accounts Payable Roles & Responsibilities
- Post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records
- Provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organisation
- Practice effective monitoring to ensure payments are made to vendors in a timely manner Day-to-Day Duties
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Insurance company reconciliations
- Daily cash reconciliations
- Daily Setting up loans on premium finance
- Preparation of weekly direct debit payments to insurers
- Daily interaction by phone with customers chasing finance documentation
Benefits Pension + Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org