My client based in North Dublin is seeking an Internal Business Development Manager to join the team. My client is a leading provider in Motor Finance, this is an inside sales role with an element of Account Management also.
The salary on offer for this position is €35,000 with an OTE of €42,000. This role offers a hybrid model of 3 days at home and 2 in the office. The working hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm.
*This role is a Fixed Term 12 Month Contract*
- Achieve New Business lending targets and KPI’s
- On-board, develop and maintain account management of allocated Dealer relationships. Provide technical support and scenario advice to Dealers to assist with conversion improvement, product knowledge and selling skills.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Implement Annual Sales Plan on a Dealer by Dealer basis
- Provide input on competitor activity, products and market feedback.
- Provide constructive input and solutions for improving business practices.
- Commitment to a culture of policy compliance and high ethical standards
- Achievement of Monthly New Business Targets.
- Achievement of Total New Business KPI’s.
- Feedback from Dealers.
- Internal Team satisfaction.
- Good team player
Skills & Requirements – State Essential and Desirable
- Preferably QFA/APA qualified or in the process of completing the same. Must have training to minimum competency requirement.
- Preferably to have worked in a financial services sales or motor finance role.
- Track record in maximizing new business opportunities.
- Good understanding of relevant legislation.
- Technologically competent.
- Strong Business Development skills.
- Understanding of and focus on,
- Drivers of conversion rates/settlements.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Self-Reliant and results-driven.
- Hybrid working
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Pension Contributions
- On-site Parking
If you’re interested in this exciting Internal Business Development Manager opportunity, please get in touch with Orla today or connect with her on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com