My client based in Dublin City Centre is seeking an import/export logistics operational assistant to join their team.
This role is in-house working with a Team processing documentation and managing Import & Export shipments whether FCL / LCL / Air freight & Project cargoes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive and process Import / Export shipments through co-ordination of the Management
- Process booking confirmations within a timely fashion and in the format & procedures of the Company.
- Update CRM reporting system on a daily basis.
- Arrange Transport for collections/deliveries & organise Customs Clearance through our brokers.
- Provide support and assistance to Sales Dept. in relation to client requirements
- Respond to all client queries promptly & efficiently
- Send weekly tracker reports to clients
- Liaise with both Sales & Management team on a weekly basis in relation to client feedback
- Update & Post vendor’s invoices in TAS accounting system.
- To manage and develop relationships with Overseas Agents & Contacts
Customer Service :-
- Maintain close contact with all clients through phone & email efficiently
- Have the ability to liaise with clients on pending / up-coming loads and sailing requirements
Candidate profile :–
- Excellent phone manner essential.
- Strong time management skills & ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a Team
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Organisational skills and ability to keep clients updated on all services provided by the company.
- Knowledge and experience of SAGE accounting systems preferable though not essential.
Salary – €30k
If this sounds like the role for you have you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Claire today.
Due to time constraints, we can only accept applications from candidates living within Ireland and with the relevant working permits/visas.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org