We are searching for an ICT Project Manager to join our client’s team, leading projects in achieving successful delivery within the constraints of time, cost and quality. This is a hybrid role, with the office based in Newtownmountkennedy, Co Wicklow.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing relationships with a wide range of project stakeholders, understanding the deliverables for successful project outcomes, identifying any key barriers and managing appropriate mitigation activities.
- Provide leadership and oversight on various projects of a complex nature.
- Manage projects across the entire life cycle of software development from analysis through to maintenance.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop detailed project plans to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution and delivery of projects.
- Identify and monitor project risks and use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in any of the project’s triple constraints.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Monitor and manage the project budget.
- Regularly communicate to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables.
- Provide measurable inputs into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business.
- Effectively lead the project team to align with the business objectives, project schedule and project budget.
- Help develop solutions to complex problems.
- Relevant qualification in Information Technology HETAC Level 7.
- Project Management certification.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role within a large organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good overview of technology solutions and application development.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- The ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical people and assist in a clear understanding of outcomes and deliverables.
- €50-55,000 base salary, depending on experience + 15% performance bonus.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Hybrid working between home and office.
- Company laptop and phone.
- 26 days Annual Leave + two additional company days + public holidays.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Irish organisation that provides valuable services to the public, playing a key role in the success of various exciting projects. If you match the requirements and would like to learn more, apply today with an updated CV!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org