Our client based in Wexford town is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join their team. The role reports directly to a Group HR Manager. As our client is a large-scale employer this role would suit someone experienced with high volume. The role requires full HR-Lifecycle expertise with strong working knowledge of ER/IR. Occasional travel within South East is required (circa 10%)
Core responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Continuously analyse and improve department processes and procedures.
- Help drive change-management initiatives across the department and wider business
- Management of employee engagement framework & strategy
- Lead HR team in delivering operational HR support to the entire business (1,000+)
- Work closely with senior management and coach where necessary (inc IR/ER management)
- Resolve escalated complex IR/ER issues and coach the HR team to manage volume efficiently and effectively
- Ensure policies are adhered to at all times and update when required
- Build strong relationships with area managers.
- Ensure robust processes are in place to deal with employee queries professionally and on time (in line with SLA’s)
- Manage ad-hoc human resources projects (including digitalization of the business)
- Experience at HR Generalist or HRBP level
- Previous experience working in a large-scale high volume business
- Experience with IR/ER issues and advanced knowledge of local employment law
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today connect with Colette on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org