Our client based in Blanchardstown are seeking a HR generalist to join their team on a Full time permanent basis. Salary on offer, €50k – €55k DOE there is an option for Hybrid working also.
This role is an exciting opportunity for any HR generalist as the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery and implementation of a range of generalist HR services along with the provision of advice and guidance on HR issues to management and staff.
As the client is going through a growth phase the first couple of months will have a strong focus on recruitment. Thereafter the successful candidate will support line management in tactical and operational HR activities.
The successful candidate will also be required to travel to client sites which are primarily located in Dublin City Centre and the Greater Dublin Area.
Working alongside the HR Manager, Executive HR Specialist and the HR & Payroll Co-ordinator duties will include but are not limited to the following;
- Understand the business strategy and use this knowledge to support the strategy by providing HR guidance and initiatives through supporting management, employee and organisational development activities.
- In conjunction with the Directors and Line Management plan and allocate manpower resources to meet business needs.
- Formalise recruitment strategies and co-ordinate the Company’s internal and external recruitment activity. Support the overall recruitment process including liaising with Managers to plan for ongoing recruitment needs.
- Implementation of HR strategies along with policies and procedures. Provide training on these policies, as and when required.
- Implementation of HR best practice in areas such as Recruitment, Employee Relations, Leadership Development, Succession & Talent Management, Employee satisfaction and motivation, Performance management, Employer branding, Competence development and culture & core values.
- Advise and guide management at all levels on HR related issues – including policies, procedures and initiatives – to generate high levels of employee satisfaction and motivation and to ensure compliance with current HR policies and legislation.
- Provide employee relations support, including timekeeping and attendance issues, conflict resolution, disciplinary action, and performance improvement counselling ensuring consistency of policies.
- Assist managers in handling individual grievance cases to ensure early resolution of local employee relation issues.
- Co-ordinate Company Induction process.
- Be responsible for issuing all new starter paperwork and contracts and conducting employment screening.
- Support succession planning and career development within the Company.
- Identify areas for cost control and optimization.
- Work alongside the HR & Payroll co-ordinator to provide the relevant payroll information for processing.
- Any other duties as may be allocated by the HR Manager.
Essential skills and experience
- The successful candidate will hold a Degree (Level 8) in Human Resource Management or another related field.
- Minimum of 3-4 years as a HRBP or HR Generalist preferably in an Irish Employment Law setting.
- Proven track record of facilitating disciplinary hearings and individual grievances.
- Proven track record of project managing HR initiatives to completion.
- Excellent knowledge of Irish employment law.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Professional presentation and written skills.
- Ability to self-start and work independently on own initiative as required.
- Team player and willingness to help others.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, please send your CV to Colette today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com