HR Generalist – Maternity Cover
We have an excellent role for a HR Generalist for our Client based in Co Wicklow. We are seeking a HR Generalist who is passionate about providing day-to-day operational best-in-class support across all facets of HR. You will be the first point of contact for employees, enjoy a varied role with a positive and engaging approach
- The Human Resources Generalist will play a key role in supporting the business operations. The role will involve daily support of various HR processes, procedures and administrative functions.
- Assist with input & maintenance of the HRIS for all employee records ensuring accurate, up to date information at all times.
- Preparing HR reports and tracking KPI.
- Assist with recruitment and on-boarding and arranging company Induction for New Hires for their assigned business units.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Issuing contracts for new starters
- Min: 2 years’ experience in an HR Administration or Generalist role
- Proven ability to drive projects to completion
- Good Understanding of key HR Functions including: Recruitment, Development, Employee engagement and employee relations.
- Full confidentiality.
- Full drivers’ licence.
- Required 3rd level qualification in Human Resources or equivalent experience.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com