Our client is seeking a HR Generalist to join their team on a fulltime, permanent basis, this role plays an important day-to-day function of the European People and Culture department, supporting on operational administration and advising policy process and best practices on a wide range of people matters and working with payroll to ensure a smooth interface.
The role is on a hybrid basis, you will be required to attend a hub office (Bray/Dublin region) 1 day per week.
What you’ll do
TheHR Generalist reports into the Head of People Operations. You will take responsibility as the first port of call on all transactional matters, policy, process and best practices on a wide range of people matters, and HR queries are dealt with promptly and reliably across Europe
Responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for all transactional European people activities e.g., responding to all Tier one People matters timely. Advise managers and employees on People, Procedures, Process and Practices
- Work closely with Payroll to ensure a smooth transfer of data and running of payroll
- Support and delivery of processes and programmes as needed e.g., Induction process, people onboarding, process documentation, dashboards
- Work collaboratively with other departments such as IT, Payroll & Finance to ensure all relevant parties are kept up to date on relevant matters
- Support the development and deployment of People policy, process development
- Support on employment relation matters such as PIP, Disciplinary and Grievance
- Provide administrative support, issue contracts and support starters movers, leavers, and benefits administration
- Maintain accurate records on various logs trackers, systems and tools
What you’ll bring
You are an HR Generalist with a background in supporting a busy business. You have strong generalist experience with a transactional focus. Able to hit the ground running, you are a quick learner who takes pride in your ability to work autonomously to achieve results. As a strong generalist, you are highly capable of multitasking.
- 1+ years’ experience in a HR generalist or equivalent role
- Strong experience as HR Administrator
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Experience of working in a matrix, European company is an advantage
If this role is of interest to you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com