Our client based in Arklow are seeking an experienced HR & Compliance Team Lead to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. Salary DOE
To provide Business Administration, HR support and compliance support to the business. As a HR & Compliance Team Lead, you will work closely with senior management to provide Human Resource and Compliance support across both the manufacturing team and office staff. Central to the role will be the day-to-day management of routine HR activities for the business.
To provide compliance management system co-ordination, administration, facilitation, , implementation and enhancement of safety and quality management activities as required by the business.
- Carry out HR & compliance function of the business to support a manufacturing team of 70 manufacturing operative and 20 office staff including but not limited to
➢ Time & attendance
➢ Annual performance process
➢ Team Engagement & organisational cultural development
➢ ISO 9001 Compliance
➢ EHS Compliance
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly operational administrative support tasks including HR administration, schedule and calendar management, reporting, training, internal management task co-ordination and follow-up. Take responsibility for the compliance requirements including Audits and CAPA close out management.
- Ensure that all HR & Compliance tasks are delivered on time, in a compliant manner.
- Ensure robust Employee centric compliance culture is in place and provide ambition and commitment to the organisation. Be an enabler to success.
- Primary function will be to manage the day-to-day HR function and keep the business compliance up to date and ensure sales, design, finance, production and logistics meet the organizational compliance expectations.
- As part of the business team, you will be expected to hold the integrity and reputation of the business in the highest regard, and act with impeccable confidentiality and discretion.
Experience, Training & Qualifications
- Minimum three years’ experience in compliance.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in HR support function
- Candidate needs to be self-starter, strong communication capability, determined, professional and extremely well organized.
- Customer focused – delivering an exceptional service in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations
- Effective Communicator: Professional and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork: Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail. The ability to produce clearly written reports and present to a diverse stakeholder group in a clear and concise manner.
- Fully PC literacy and experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office Project, and Business Management platforms.
- Experience in HR & compliance is essential.
- Qualification in HR and/or business administration would be beneficial.
- Hold a current valid driving license.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the desired skills and experience, please send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com