Our client based in Naas are seeking a HR Advisor to join their team. This role will be 5 month contract, WFH, €30k – €32k
This is a HR generalist role within the centralised HR Service Team.
The role requires a positive ‘can do’ attitude and the desire to deliver the best HR service.
- Advise people managers to successfully resolve all ER related issues, escalating to the HR Hub Lead on complex matters, using employment law knowledge and best practice experience.
- Providing coaching and support to people managers in terms of development of people processes and performance management.
- Understand key data and provide appropriate insights and recommendations to the business.
- Guide and advise people managers on understanding and implementing all policies and procedures. Support the function in ensuring all Company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with both UK & IOI employment law.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders so that you can impact and influence business performance delivery.
- Support in Company transformation/change programs.
- Manage all requests raised to the HR Hub through ServiceNow ensuring SLA’s are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner and escalating when required.
- Proactively lead / support a variety of projects which support the hub’s transactional excellence agenda.
- Actively take on additional work commensurate with your position to support the hub and the wider HR agenda.
- To coach and mentor your administrative colleagues and peers to enhance capability within the hub. • Support in the roll out of the various people initiatives.
Skills and Experience
- • Ability to build strong relationships and influence at all levels.
- • Strong verbal and written communication skills
- • Degree or equivalent – CIPD qualified desired.
- • Proven HR generalist background ideally with previous experience in ER case management.
- • Confident and calm demeanour under pressure.
- • Good attention to detail and ability to manage complexity.
- • An enthusiastic and effective team player with a proactive “can do” attitude.
- • The ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a busy environment.
- • Able to demonstrate absolute confidentiality in relation to sensitive information.
- • Good working knowledge and experience of Microsoft specifically Outlook and Excel.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org