Our client based in Naas are seeking a HR Administrator to join their team. This role will be 5 month contract, WFH, €30k – €32k
The HR Administrator has a key role to play in supporting our clients business. This role is the first point of contact for all HR-related queries raised through ServiceNow to the HR Hub. The role requires a positive ‘can do’ attitude and the desire to deliver the best HR service.
- Payroll – Administer payroll (weekly & salaried), completing them from start to end, ensuring that all employees are paid on time and correctly.
- To accurately input and process all relevant data required for payroll, including, salaries, step ups, overtime/shift payments, bonuses (MIP), benefit deductions, maternity/paternity allowances, sickness.
- Provide day to day payroll and administration support in a timely and accurate manner, dealing with all queries raised on ServiceNow.
- Assist with payroll audits as required.
- Maintaining employees’ information on my Success and associated HR systems ensuring it is up to date, accurate and complies with standards.
- Manage all leave of absence requests(maternity, paternity, adoption, parental leave).
- Monitor and report on KPIs, raising issues for follow up with the HR Advisor and People Managers where appropriate. Complete regular and ad-hoc report requests including weekly and monthly KPI’s.
- Manage all requests raised to the HR Hub through ServiceNow ensuring SLA’s are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner and escalating when required.
- Maintaining electronic filing ensuring that folders are kept as streamlined as possible – regularly deleting and archiving information.
- Oversee the immigration process for all non-EU employees and company sponsorship process ensuring 100% compliance with Home Office and internal audit standards.
- Support in the roll out of the various people initiatives.
- Proactively lead / support a variety of projects which support the hub’s transactional excellence agenda.
- Manage the Occupational Health referral system. Scheduling referrals when required.
- Provide support and assistance to the HR Advisor, HR Hub Lead and HR Business Partners.
- Actively take on additional work commensurate with your position to support the hub and the wider HR agenda.
Skills and Experience
- Previous payroll experience preferable.
- Experience of using SuccessFactors and Kronos desirable.
- Good working knowledge and experience of Microsoft specifically Outlook and Excel.
- Able to demonstrate absolute confidentiality in relation to sensitive information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a busy environment.
- An enthusiastic and effective team player with a proactive “can do” attitude and who will be brand-ambassadors of the Kerry Values.
- High attention to detail with the ability to produce highly accurate work under pressure and tight timeframes.
If this sounds like the role for you, send your CV to Colette today.
Contract length: 5 months
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com