Our client based in Enniscorthy are seeking a HR Administrator to join their team to support the delivery of the HR strategy in close coordination with the leadership team and will report to the Head of HR.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide day to day HR support across various functional areas including but not limited to recruitment, onboarding, reporting, benefits administration, employee relations, performance management and employee engagement initiatives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Coordinating and tracing HR processes i.e. exit interviews, probation period, onboarding process tracking, contract generation.
- Preparing HR documents and employee letters.
- Ensure data integrity in HRIS and administer employee changes as appropriate.
- Participate in HR projects to ensure successful delivery and implementation
- Support weekly, monthly and bi-monthly reporting.
- Assisting with the recruitment process (job ads, screening of applicants, arrange interviews, reference checking, onboarding/inductions and maintenance of all employment documentation).
- Assist in the coordination of administrative HR processes (service awards, end of month statistical reports, HR database, update of HR documents, starter packs)
- Support teams and managers across the business with the timely and effective response to employee related queries, first point of contact for employee queries and employee relations issues (phone and email), escalating to Head of HR as necessary
- Work with managers to ensure that appropriate job descriptions are maintained for all new and existing positions.
- Support employee engagement initiatives.
- Support the leadership team on all HR initiatives, projects and any ad hoc activities, as required.
- Evaluate and implement continuous process improvement.
- Any other duties
- HR qualification, with 2 years HR administrative experience, ideally in a scaling company.
- Membership of CIPD
- Working knowledge of Irish Employment law
- Motivated self-starter, able to work autonomously, make decisions using initiative and judgment
- Superb organisational and execution skills, with a structured approach to task completion and a high level of attention to detail
- A high level of confidentiality
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office and Outlook
- HR system and reporting experience
- An outstanding flexible work ethic and a 100% commitment to being the best.
- Excellent team player
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com