Our client based in Sandyford is seeking an HR Administrator to join their team, on a full-time, permanent basis, Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm, €28K – €35K DOE.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Working with the company’s various departments to assist management in understanding and implementing procedures and policies.
- Being the first point of contact for all human resources related queries.
- Assisting the recruitment process, conducting screening, scheduling and conducting of interviews and delivering feedback to candidates.
- Assisting Managers for the purpose of employee training.
- Planning and delivering training, including the inductions of new staff.
- To provide administrative support to companywide strategic projects.
- Support the wider operations team with retrieval of employee files when needed.
- Be a point of contact, to support line managers on issues relating to employee relations, absenteeism, grievance or disciplinary matters.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field or CIPD membership
- Minimum 1-2 years of administrative experience working in a fast-paced flexible environment
- Experience in an HR background is a distinct advantage
- Upholds highest levels of confidentiality.
- Leadership qualities.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today or connect with Colette on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com