Our client based in Tallaght is seeking a full-time HR Administrator to join its well-established HR department for a maternity leave contract for approx. 12 months in length.
This client is a mix of retail stores across Dublin, plus a busy E-commerce store.
Reporting into the Human Resources Manager and managing a Talent Coordinator, the HR Administrator supports all activities across the full group.
This role will be a hybrid role and will consist of working from home, from our office in Dublin 24 and visiting stores when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and hardworking HR Administrator with 1-2 years’ experience, to gain experience and exposure to all aspects of the HR function including Recruitment, Learning and Development and Employee Relations.
- Supporting the Human Resources Manager with people requirements and queries
- Managing our Talent coordinator and supporting them with recruitment and rostering activities across the group
- Being the first point of contact for Employee Relations Queries
- Supporting the HR Manager all employment relation matters
- Administration of contracts and addendum’s, ensuring we are compliant with legislation
- Administration of BLIP, auditing and reporting on time and attendance across the company
- Management of weekly Bulletin and Manager’s memo, ensuring HR messages are drafted and communicated to the business
- Covering the Talent coordinator and Area Manager on days off with roster queries and absence calls. Joining a weekly roster call to offer support and guidance
- Co-ordination of Training and Development sessions as required
- Administration of new people policies and assisting with HR queries in compliance with the procedures contained in the Employee Handbook
- Supporting with the organisation of Company events
Requirements and Experience
- CIPD Qualified / Level 5 HR Diploma
- A minimum of 2 years administrative experience is required
- Full driving licence
- Excellent Computer skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience with people systems an advantage
- Experience with manpower planning an advantage
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org