Our client based in South Dublin is seeking a Homecare scheduler to join their team, on a full time, permanent basis.
- Managing schedules and hours allocation for our team of carers and clients using One Touch
- Manage carer schedules to incorporate holidays and sick leave often with little lead time
- Support, mentor and encourage carers
- Liaise with clients and their families and also with healthcare professionals.
- Participate in all relevant Office meetings being a clear communicator and active team player
- On call duties
- Maintain good relationships with our team of carers and clients and their families
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar scheduling role, ideally in a homecare company
- Interpersonal skills / Relationship Building
- Ability to work under pressure with a strong work ethic
- IT Skills
- Problem Solving
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
If this role is of interest to you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com