We have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Helpdesk Support Specialist to join our client’s team in Bray, Co Wicklow, which has come about due to continued success and expansion. This role can be offered fully remotely or hybrid. (There will be a requirement to attend the office for the first 2 weeks for training)
This role would be best suited to a candidate that is energetic, self-motivated, and can handle high workloads in a pressurized environment, Salary will be dependent on previous experience, in the region of €35k – €40k DOE.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing technical support to clients via telephone, email, and web services.
- Analysing customer queries and formulating plans of action to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Identifying, evaluating, and prioritising customer support queries,
- Utilizing all technical resources to assist customer requests.
- Demonstrating and promoting exceptional customer service at all contact points.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a helpdesk/support role is essential.
- A qualification or strong demonstrated interest in a technical/IT field.
- Analytical approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deal with difficult customers/situations professionally and calmly.
- Strong time management skills and comfortable working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
This position is typically office-based in Bray, however, there is hybrid/remote working in place at present due to Covid-19 guidelines. The shift patterns are varied between the hours of 08:00am and 18:30pm.
If you match the required skills and would like to be considered for this Helpdesk Support Specialist opportunity, please send an updated CV over to Colette today or connect with Colette on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com