We have an exciting vacancy for an experienced German or Italian-speaking Helpdesk Support Specialist to join our client’s team in Bray, Co Wicklow, which has come about due to continued success and expansion.
This role would be best suited to a candidate that is energetic, self-motivated, and can handle high workloads in a pressurized environment, Salary will be dependent on previous experience, in the region of €37k – €42k DOE.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing technical support to clients via telephone, email, and web services.
- Analysing customer queries and formulating plans of action to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Identifying, evaluating, and prioritising customer support queries,
- Utilizing all technical resources to assist customer requests.
- Demonstrating and promoting exceptional customer service at all contact points.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a helpdesk/support role is essential.
- A qualification or strong demonstrated interest in a technical/IT field.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deal with difficult customers/situations professionally and calmly.
- Strong time management skills and comfortable working in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
This position is typically office-based in Bray, however, there is hybrid/remote working in place at present. The shift patterns are varied between the hours of 08:00 am and 18:30pm.
If you match the required skills and are fluent in either German or Italian and would like to be considered for this Helpdesk Support Agent opportunity, please send an updated CV over to Orla today or connect with her on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org