My client who is an award-winning hospitality group is currently seeking an experienced Group Marketing Manager to join its fast-paced team, based in Bray, Co. Wicklow.
This role would be best suited to someone with 3/4+ years of experience in a similar marketing position. The Group Marketing Manager is responsible for various marketing activities including traditional & digital).
- Devise and action organic and paid social media strategies for the venues and ensure a consistent uploading schedule
- Responsible for the creation of all internal and external, marketing materials & in-house graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite
- Maintain a portfolio of photos and videos for the venues through regular photo shoots as needed with external photographers
- Work with external suppliers to devise and action ongoing paid Google Ad campaigns
- Compile and send ezines on a monthly basis and monitor and increase the email marketing database using Mailchimp
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify new ways to attract customers and implement marketing strategies
- Organise and implement a calendar of events and festivals throughout the year and identify different event opportunities to generate brand awareness and engagement
- Devise and implement marketing strategies that generate engagement with the businesses and increase bookings and brand awareness
- Update company websites as needed
- Monitor competitor and industry activity and trends
- Other general ad hoc duties as required
- 3/4 + years experience in a similar marketing role
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is essential.
The salary on offer for this role is €38,000-42,000 DOE. The role is Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm, you may be required to work evenings or weekends in correspondence with business needs.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this exciting position please send your updated CV to Orla today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com