Our client based on the South Dublin/ Wicklow border are looking for Group Financial Controller to manage their finance department.
Salary circa 90k -110k Hybrid Bray
Managing a team of 14 accounts staff you will look after the day to day running of the finance function and report directly to the Finance Director and Directors.
- Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and develop finance team
- Day to day management of finance function
- Review and improve financial systems, internal controls, etc
- Project costing
- Margin analysis and sales reporting
- Financial modelling and cashflow management
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and commentary
- Financial analysis and delivery of KPI reporting
- Manage statutory and year end close for all Irish entities
- Fixed Asset Management
- Review and manage cap ex
- Performance reporting
- Project work
- Monitor debt and reconcile settlements.
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders such as ; Directors, supplier, banks,
- insurers, auditors & revenue.
Support Senior management team on key financial decisions
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/CPA/ACA)
- 5 years’ experience as a Financial Controller within a busy SME environment
- Experience working within the construction, motor sector preferred
- Ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders
- Ability to liaise and communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of commercial accounting and business practices
- Excellent technical knowledge of accounting systems, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com