Our client based in Dun Laoghaire, within the public sector, is seeking a Grade III administrator (clerical officer) to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Handling email and phone inquiries.
- Taking messages and redirecting calls as required.
- Assisting colleagues whenever possible.
- Creating and updating databases for various forms of data, including personnel and financial information.
- Liasing with service users
- Attending meetings, minute taking and providing administrative support for Director.
Skills: * At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- The ability to work under pressure and also show initiative.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise tasks.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org