Storm Recruitment is currently partnered with a leading security installation and technology company, We are looking to speak with experienced accounting professionals with 3+ years of experience who are eager to progress within their accounting careers with a new GL accountant role.
- Support Financial controller in the production of VAT submission.
- Responsible for managing the fixed assets schedule for CTC and NMN.
- Complete ownership of prepayment for CTC and NMN
- Prepare, review, and post deferred revenue inclusive of Embedded revenue
- Work with receivables and complete monthly creditors reconciliations
- Manage intercompany global CTCs
- Manage accruals process
- Performing bank reconciliation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified or Part Qualified accountant with a minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience in IT Systems, Microsoft Office, and Xero, Sage, Quickbooks.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A strong team player
- Positive working attitude
- Working well with other departments, such as sales, operations, etc.
- Competitive Salary | €40,000-€45,000 DOE
- Flexible Working hours
- Performance-based bonus.
- Paid exams and study leave.
If you are interested in this GL accountant position and you would like to know more, please apply with an up-to-date to Shauna today or connect with her on LinkedIn
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com