Our Client is a leading Service Provider to the hospitality and healthcare sector and they are looking for a Site Plant/General Manager based on site in South County Dublin.
As a Manager you will be required to develop and implement cultural changes and champion employee engagement initiatives at plant level. The successful candidate for this role should possess a strong understanding of employee engagement, strong experience of working within challenging environments and with diverse communities.
You must live within a reasonable commute from the site.
- Ensure that the company’s vision, values and policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Lead and direct all plant staff and facilities to ensure achievement of Safety, Quality and Performance targets
- Lead and direct the site leadership team
- Work with site leadership teams to develop schemes for improvements within each department
- Work with leadership team on training needs for all staff and ensure they are achieved.
- Take personal ownership for ensuring that customers receive an exceptional service.
- Own and manage your site budget to meet business needs and ensure the most efficient use of resources. Report and analyse business performance, communicating with the relevant management team on costs and revenue and work on plans for any variances to budget.
- Create, develop and implement systems to ensure that the company’s revenue is protected. Identify level of revenue loss and take corrective action.
- Lead the continuous improvement agenda for the site ensuring the improvement of the site
- Contribute to the reduction of impact to the environment.
- Lead and direct improvements in both operational and occupational safety.
- Ensure the timely investigation of all accidents and incidents and ensure that recommendations are implemented
Required knowledge, skills & education:
- Experienced people leader with a proven ability to motivate people
- Experience of managing cultural change and employee engagement programmes
- Experience of building effective teams and managing performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to persuade and influence people at all levels and develop good working relationships that promote team working.
- Financial knowledge covering budgeting forecasting & P&L management
- ERP Systems (AX preferred)
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, 13485, LSAS & MDD93/42/EEC
- Knowledge or experience of implementing continuous improvement programmes; Lean/Six Sigma methodologies would be an advantage
- Recent experience from B2B, managing plant operations with technical knowledge covering Production, Engineering and service functions demonstrating a clear track record of success
- Ideally would hold a management level Health & Safety qualification.
Send an updated CV to Elaine by applying below or call 01 255 7377 ext 4 to discuss further.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com