Our client is seeking a General Manager to join their busy team near Sandyford. Ideally you will come from the hospitality / Healthcare sector.
You will be reporting to the Regional Manager and the overall objective of the position is to support and grow the business.
- Provide leadership and management of all departments such as finance, recruitment, human resources, compliance, client services and sales which affect operational efficiency and achievement of the operational goals.
- Develop and manage the annual business operational plan and budget for the office.
- Oversee all functions of the business which include recruitment and training, scheduling, performance appraisals, customer service and resolution.
- Working with the regional manager to achieve the annual operational plan’s revenues, gross profit, profitability, and other operational goals by the stated milestones.
- Manage outcomes of all department activities and direct changes that will drive achievement of operational goals.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with referral sources in the community.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are implemented and communicated to all employees.
- Maintain and establish strong relationships with other offices and corporate head office.
- Develop and implement weekly, monthly, quarterly staff meetings with a focus on accountability, growth and development.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience in Management with a strong focus on operations management, leadership and people management skills, and managing budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication kills
- Proven ability to establish collaborative working relationships with management, colleagues and staff
- Project Management, including incorporation of new ideas and best practices, evaluation of processes and procedures and improvement recommendations
- Flexibility to travel on occasion as the business requires
- Experience in Medical, health care services, nursing home etc management advantageous
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, and fair-mindedness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with focus on ability to listen intently and effectively
- Capacity to establish collaborative working relationships with management and colleagues
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
Salary and Package Negotiable depending on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com